Rescheduling the New Mexico Tribal ESA Working Group Meeting to May 14, 2020
This update is to inform you that we will postponing the New Mexico Tribal ESA Working Group Meeting to May 14, 2020. Given current health concerns and recommendation from the CDC surrounding coronavirus (COVID19), we are postponing. In the interim, please do not hesitate to contact me with any technical assistance needs regarding contacts of species leads or endangered species act topics.
If any plans change, I will keep you informed.
Thank you and I appreciate everyone's patience.